Saturday, October 23, 2004

It's been quite some time since I've written here. Or anywhere for that matter.
Steph's still moving out, but it will be a bit later than the first of November. She wants to sit out her time in jail, find a new job and settle a bit before moving back in with her parents.
Mary is trying to set me up with her nephew Jake. He's really cute, and charming, and exciting, and has the bluest eyes I've ever seen. Monday night we went bowling with a few of his friends, and Randi and I kicked his butt (without gutter guards, thank you). Afterward, I got a little too stoned and shy, and didn't talk for about 30 minutes. Very embarassing, but it must not have cost me many points because he still seems interested. Last night, I brought Steph and Jonathan over to his house to watch Requiem for a Dream and Shrek 2. Maybe tomorrow night I can get him alone... You know... get to know HIM, not just who he is around everyone else.


.:dr0wningophelia:. 23:10 | |