Monday, August 09, 2004

Today has been way too long... I woke myself up this morning at six (freakishly early, mind you) with a loud, guttural snore. Tremendously scary, which might explain why I'm having trouble sleeping tonight. Seventeen hours later, and I'm still hiding from that growling beast.
Saturday, Steph and I met (or REmet) Bill. He seems to be a cool kid, and Steph and I both have mini-crushes on him. Or at least I do. It's too bad he's leaving for Austin on the 19th.
Tomorrow after work, I'm going to the dollar movies with my mom. Troy is playing, so we need front row seats for those Brad Pitt butt-shots I've been hearing about. I might meet Jon at IHOP afterward.
Wednesday I have an almost-blind-date thing... Some guy named Brett wants to look at my CD collection and add up my cool points. I'm trying to think of somewhere public to go, just incase he forgot to tell me he happens to be a murderer/rapist/weirdo.
Thursday I'm going to Granny's to visit with Aunt Jean and Uncle David. They dropped by Lake Texoma to disperse Louise's ashes. Then off to karaoke with Bill, Steph, and Josh.
Wowee my life is full.
Last night, Bill, Josh, Steph, Mike, Whitney and I got drunk to celebrate my dad leaving the house. I don't remember much that happened, but I kept feeling like I was dancing... and then I threw up. A lot.


.:dr0wningophelia:. 21:32 | |