Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Today was an adventure.
I slept until 10 (god bless you, late arrival), but had to stay late at school for absence make-up (damn you to hell, truancy law). But in the mean time, I did think up a cute new template for this darn thing. As soon as I have access to the family scanner, I can fix 'er up.
At 4:30, Steph, Amanda and I raced to S&S... We've been there three days in a row now, and it's almost sad that we won't be back until graduation. I love that place. And Drew is friggin' adorable. During my session, in a slightly painful moment, I started lightly moaning, and he said, "You're welcome?"... It was cute... and a little embarassing. All in all, I want another tattoo as soon as possible.
Later in the day, we added Reese to our group and went to see
Monster at the dollar movies. We got there a little (hour and a half) early, so we grabbed some ice cream and sat around making weird noises. Ah, the perks of being immature.
Monster was a better movie the first time I saw it. None of us could really sit still through it, and we left with only 20 minutes remaining.
So, on to IHOP. It was Judy's 20th birthday, so she got a free sundae. But did I get anything for sitting next to the birthday girl? NO. Not a damn thing. Oh... Happy birthday, Judy.
Now I'm sitting at home, bored out of my mind, eating lunch meat. My, what an exciting life I lead.
.:dr0wningophelia:. 22:52 |
|