Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Today was almost uneventful.
After school, which was much too long and painful, I went to Steph's. Cookies were good; I rule at wrestling.
When I came home, I had two letters from David waiting for me. In two weeks they'll be allowed to read books and listen to music again. I couldn't imagine going nearly six months without either. He heard through the grapevine (most likely my father) that I've been sad lately. I should really write him back.
Dad took Valerie and me out to Herrerra's for dinner, and I feel a little icky. I like food, but right now it doesn't like me. Somehow we got on the topic of David and Stephen (hard topics for both Valerie and myself). Dad, in his own weird way, told me I should start seeing other people so Stephen doesn't start thinking of me as "back-up." I don't know when I'm going to get it through my head that he doesn't want me anymore. I wish there was some way I could change his mind.
.:dr0wningophelia:. 18:18 |
|